By clicking on any button, check box or link posted on the Website, filling in a form or logging in, downloading any content or scrolling, the User consents to the use made of cookies on the Website and their installation on the PC used (as well as on mobile devices and browsers) to access and browse it, in addition to the collection and processing of the User’s personal data in the way and for the purposes described in this Cookies Policy.
Should a User not agree with this Cookies Policy, she/he should refrain from using the Website and leave it immediately.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a data file that is stored on the User’s terminal (a PC, mobile telephone or tablet, for example) whenever she/he accesses certain websites such as this one. Cookies allow these websites, amongst other things, to monitor, store and retrieve information about the User’s browsing habits (preferences, profile, passwords, etc.), as well as to obtain other technical information related to the browsability of websites. Cookies also contribute to the functionality, usability and accessibility of websites.
There are various types of cookie depending on their function and purpose:
- Analytical. These cookies collect information for the purpose of allowing websites to track the use made of them by users and their general activity, as well as to collect statistical data. Analytical cookies measure and collect data from a website (visits, traffic patterns, clicks, pages seen, etc.) to understand and enhance it.
- Social. They are necessary for external social media (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.). Their purpose is to control the interaction of social media widgets on a website.
- Advertising and behavioural. They collect information about users’ browsing habits and behaviour for the purpose of identifying their preferences, tastes and habit on a specific website. These cookies make it possible to tailor advertising content based on the analysis made of users’ browsing habits and to deduce characteristics about them such as their location, age group and gender.
- Technical. These are absolutely necessary for the functionality and browsability of a website, as they allow users to browse a website or app, and to select the different options and services available on them.
- Personalisation cookies. They enable websites to store certain preferences (language, country, regional settings, etc.) set by users on their first visit (and subsequent ones) to a website.
- Third-party cookies. They are owned by third parties and are used on websites to manage and enhance the content and services available.
For further information about cookies, the User can visit the website All About Cookies.org, which can be accessed from the following link: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies are used on this Website?
|About Adobe Creative Cloud (Typekit) https://www.adobe.com/privacy/cookies.html||Technical/Third-Party||Tracking usage statistics of the sources made available on the Website.||Procedure for disabling Adobe cookies Through your browser’s settings (**) Disabling these cookies does not prevent this Website from working properly|
|ss_cvt, ss_cipvisit, ss_cvisit, ss_cvr||Analytical||Identifying a user’s visit||Expires after 30 minutes|
|ss_CID||Analytical||Identifying a user’s visit||Through your browser’s settings (**)|
|ljs-lang||Analytical||Identifying a user’s visit||Expires when a session is closed Through your browser’s settings (**)|
How can I disable or delete the cookies used in this Website?
- PC BROWSERS:
Mozilla Firefox. If Mozilla Firefox is used, the User can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies by clicking here.
Internet Explorer. If Internet Explorer is used, the User can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies by clicking here.
Google Chrome. If Google Chrome is used, the User can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies by clicking here.
Apple Safari. If Apple Safari is used, the User can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies on versions 6 and 7 (Mavericks) by clicking here, and on version 8 (Yosemite) by clicking here.
Opera. If Opera is used, the User can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies by clicking here.
- BROWSERS ON MOBILE DEVICES:
IOS. The User can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies on Opera by clicking here, on Safari by clicking here, and on Google Chrome by clicking here
Android. The User can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies on Mozilla Firefox by clicking by clicking here, and on Google Chrome by clicking here.
Windows Phone 7. The User can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies by clicking here.
Windows Phone 8. The User can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies by clicking here.
Windows Phone 10. The User can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies by clicking here.
Blocking, disabling or deleting the cookies used by ROCK SOLID on its Website may affect its full functionality, which may mean that some services or functions on the Website are not available.